Becoming part of Southland means becoming part of a family! We value each family member and encourage each other to –
- Join a life group. Southland Church has several life groups meeting in homes, mainly in the southern suburbs, but some Life Groups meet at the Southland Church facility in Pasadena. When you visit Southland Church, please fill in a connect card and ask at our Information Desk for more information about Life Groups.
- Get involved in the life of the Church family. There are many ways to volunteer. We have opportunities in Serving in the Cafe, Welcoming, Children, Youth, Worship – Music to mention a few.
- Come to our regular prayer meetings. Please check at the Information Desk for more information.
- Attend Sunday services. The Church is incomplete when you are away. Belonging is a gift we give ourselves and attending Church helps us be known and missed when we’re away.
- Give finances, time and energy. Commitment to the mission is part of belonging.
- Bring others. Healthy churches grow when we are intentional about inviting friends, family, acquaintances and even strangers.
Please use the following form to connect or ask further questions.